INSTALL SOLAR PANELS ON YOUR PROPERTY IN ARLINGTON, DALLAS/FT. WORTH, & SAN ANTONIO, TX
Kosmos Solar is committed to helping more families go solar in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. In 2018, the United States produced 64.2 GW of solar capacity—enough to power 12.3 million homes—and that number is expected to double by 2024. If you’d like to make the switch to solar energy at your home, Kosmos Solar will help!
There has never been a better time to have residential solar panels installed. If you’ve been in North Texas for a while, you know that the heat can be especially brutal here in the summer months. It takes a lot of energy – and money – to keep your home cool and comfortable when temperatures are in the triple digits outside. Residential solar panels offer an energy-saving alternative that will reduce your carbon footprint as well as your energy bills.
Benefits of Home Solar Panels
In a sunny climate like North Texas, it is estimated that solar panel installation can save you more than $13,000 on your energy bill over 20 years. We will give you a free estimate for the cost of installation and go over the numbers with you to show you just how much you can expect to save. Solar panels also add resale value to your home and could qualify you for a 30% federal tax credit.
Solar panels reduce your impact on the environment while they save you money. It’s exciting to be a part of the recent surge in solar energy customers. By using this renewable resource to power your home, you could inspire others to try it, too. Every household that switches to solar helps us create a better future for our world.
Is Your Home Suitable for Solar Panels?
Solar panels will work with most homes, but there are some things to consider before installation.
- Size of the Roof. You don’t need to have a massive home, but the roof does need to be large enough to allow room for the solar panels. There are some configurations that work well with smaller roofs.
- Exposure of the Roof. If the roof is in the shade most of the time due to overhanging tree branches or other structures that block the sunlight, you will not get the maximum efficiency from solar panels.
- Orientation of the Roof. Roofs that face south or west get the most sunlight and the most solar energy. Solar panels can still be placed on roofs that do not face these directions, but they might not provide as much power.
- Slope of the Roof. The panels need to be placed at an angle to get the maximum amount of sunlight. A flat roof could be a concern.
- The Landlord. If you are renting your home, you will have to convince your landlord that solar panel installation is a good investment. Fortunately, there is plenty of data to prove it is.
- Homeowners’ Associations. If your neighborhood has an HOA, become familiar with their rules before scheduling a solar panel installation.
Kosmos Solar: Your Solar Panel Source
There are several solar companies in the market offering both credits and incentives for solar panel installations. The deals they offer sound too good to be true because they usually are. What they don’t tell you is that at the end of the day, you end up paying more than you need to. At Kosmos Solar, we give you an honest estimate at the very beginning of every project. You can trust that the number we quote you is what you’ll pay. As a result, we’re able to offer the best pricing available in the Dallas-Fort Worth market.
There’s a reason why we are the most trusted name in North Texas solar panel installation. We prioritize excellent craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Our team is courteous, competent, and willing to answer any questions you have about solar energy solutions.
Tired of outrageous energy bills? Eager to go green and help the environment? Kosmos Solar can install and repair all kinds of solar panels at your home. From roof-mounted panel installations to ground panel repairs and replacement, you can count on us to handle all your solar needs. Call us today for a free estimate and join us in our mission to create a greener tomorrow!
1320 Post & Paddock, STE 500
Grand Prairie TX 75050